Sometimes, a factory reset of a Bad Ass Controller is necessary. Perhaps you are repurposing it for a new room, or maybe you want to start fresh as a troubleshooting step.
The reset procedure uses the buttons visible inside the recessed holes on the faceplate of the controller. They are accessible by pushing a long, non-conductive object through the holes to press the button underneath.
To reset the Bad Ass Controller:
- Press and release the reset button.
- Press and hold the IN-0 button. The status light will start flashing.
- When the status light stops flashing, release IN-0.
- Press and release IN-0 twice within 2 seconds.
- The status light will go solid once the memory is reset. Your controller is now reset!