RFID input game with two modes.
Users apply RFID tags in the proper order to solve the prop.
Users apply tags in any order with custom events triggering for each matched state.
- (1-9) FX200s
- 12V Supply
Shows any sequences that have previously been learned.
Dropdown to select what the reader has to detect for the sequence to be triggered.
The name of the particular sequence.
Dropdown to select which event will happen when the sequence is triggered.
Shows any tags that have previously been learned.
The name of the particular tag.
The RFID serial number of the tag.
Allows the individual renaming of readers.
The name of a particular reader.
Number of readers used. 1 minimum, 9 maximum.
Events trigger once per reset
Only allows events to happen once for each play through of the game.
Enables sequential game mode, where player has to match rfid tags in order to solve the prop.
Disables sequential game mode, any states the player matches will trigger a custom event.
Solve Check Input
Used to prevent game from being solved when tags are in the correct position until an input is triggered.
The input to monitor.
The state that the input must be in.
These settings do not usually need to be changed in order to customize or set up a game, but may be useful to more advanced users. To view these settings, check the enable box and save the settings. After the page refreshes, the advanced settings will be there.
Even / Odd Recommended
Scan all even addressed readers followed by all odd addressed readers
Scan readers in order, one after another.
Specifies the delay in milliseconds in between each read. Values too short will miss reads, values too long will be slower. Recommended to leave at default (400).
Specifies how long in milliseconds each reader should store tag data before invalidating.
Learning options are accessed via Game tab and Learning button.
- Place tag(s) on desired readers and click the "Add Sequence" button.
- In Saved Tags list, add tag nicknames to make tag identification easier.
- Verify dropdowns in table row matches intended settings. Each sequence can have its tags changed later, and there are also three match options:
- None - Match if no tag is present
- Any - Match if any tag is present
- Ignored - Always match, whether tag is detected or not.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to add desired number of sequences / matches.
- [Nonsequential Mode Only] Set custom events for each sequence. These will trigger when a state is matched.
- Click the "Save" button
Adds currently read tags to next sequence. Also adds any new tags.
Add tags currently scanned.
Clear Sequence Data
Deletes entire sequence table. More fine grained control over sequence rows is planned for the future.
Used to save any changes to sequence table or saved tags list.
Diagram above is for 4 readers. If you have more than 4 fx200s, reference this table for switch settings.
- Currently this game supports up to 9 FX200s.
- Currently a total of 7 sequences / match states may be specified.
- FX200s should be wired in parallel.
- The last FX200 in the chain should have all switches down (this activates terminating resistor). It is recommended you wire the FX200s sequentially, with the highest number FX200 wired to the BAC (see diagram).
- Twisted pair wiring (such as CAT5) is recommended but not necessary.